Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day Two...

So, after having my dear little boy in June, it's been decided that I will be a Stay-At-Home Mom (SAHM) for now! I am so very excited to begin this journey, and get to see each milestone of my sweet babe. Truthfully, part of me is sad to lose that "adult" interaction. Did I really enjoy my working job? Sometimes. Is being a mom so much better? Definitely yes!

I guess part of me feels like the walls are going to close in on me and swallow me whole. That, for some reason, what I've enjoyed these past 11 weeks may change and all of the sudden I won't like it anymore. Why do I have all of these doubts when I know this is what God intends right now? If He has given it to me, He will see me through. So, where is that faith of mine??

My little boy is 11 weeks as of Sunday. He is growing and moving and changing every single day! We're finally starting to sleep a bit more as he sleeps anywhere from 6-8 hours right now. It keeps getting longer, so it's definitely encouraging!

So, please join me on this new journey I'm undertaking!

And, what was your first feeling when you knew you'd be a SAHM??

No comments:

Post a Comment