Monday, August 30, 2010

Me vs. Baby

So, do anyone of you feel like some days are just a battle of wills?? Like, when my LO wakes up and his nap should not yet be over!! Somedays, I win. Somedays (a lot), I lose. We had a pretty horrible weekend with naps. I don't know if it was because daddy was home and my LO wanted to spend time with him?? Either way, he decided if he slept for 45 minutes that was good enough!

Fast forward to today, he decides he's going to keep doing this 45 minute stuff. Well, I've had it! He needs his nap or he gets GRUMPY. So, I kept reinserting the pacifier. Yes, I did it about 20 times. But, in the end, I WON! He went back to sleep!!! So now it's time for him to get up, and he's still sleeping. I'm not waking him up this time because who knows what will happen the next nap! Ha!

Do you ever feel like you have a battle to win with your little one?? What is the battle, and do you win???

1 comment:

  1. Liz, This is great! I often face the same battle over sleep as you do, except it occurs at 2 in the morning. If he wins, we both end up GRUMPY! Congrats on your small victory!

    ReplyDelete