Thursday, April 14, 2011

First Hair Cut!

On Tuesday, I took Jacob for a big first.  We got his haircut for the first time!  I was so excited.  I've decided he's no longer a baby, so I wanted to get rid of the shaggy hair.  It was time for a hair cut!  I've been asking around for months now for a good salon/barber shop that does baby hair.  EVERYONE (except one!) said they cut it themselves.  Seriously??? Where did I find such over-achiever friends??? Dang!  I was {} this close to doing it myself.  And then I remember what irreparable damage I could do to my poor child's head.  So we took him to the place I get my hair cut.  A little pricey, but they did a good job!  Let me know if you want the name...

Jacob did as well as could be imagined.  He had no idea why some lady was touching his hair.  I ended up having to hold his hands because he kept trying to move her hand away when she had scissors.  Not a smart move, baby boy!  We ended up not getting it too short mostly because he wouldn't sit still and somewhat because we didn't want it to stick up too high.  So, here are some pictures!!!

Before:



During...
  After!!

I do not claim to be an excellent picture taker!  They even gave us a little envelope with his hair and information from his haircut.  So exciting!! 

I guess I finally can admit my little baby is now a little boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment