Friday, April 1, 2011

Beginning again...

I've taken a bit of time off lately.  Just trying to get things straightened out and a LOT has been happening!  Here's the quick run down...

In August, my husband, myself and I will be moving to the great state of Kentucky!  Josh was offered a tenure-track job at Murray State University.  So now begins the great fun of applying for loans, house hunting and figuring out how to get all of our worldly goods to Kentucky.  I'm thinking I should leave some worldly goods in the trash on the way.

Also, since our lease runs out in June, we have to move to another apartment complex until August so Josh can finish teaching at WVU.  We found something, and are just hoping and praying everything works out!  Our car also got hit by a freak storm last week (tornado warning!) so we're working on straightening that mess out. 

Jacob has been thriving and growing like a weed.  I can't even handle it!  He now crawls, and just learned to do "So Big!".  We love watching him grow every day.  He's now eating table food, drinking out of a sippy cup, and biting us.  Definitely prefer the first two to the last one there.

I promise to start updating again regularly.  Please love me even if I don't!!!!

What's been going on in your lives, readers???

No comments:

Post a Comment