Friday, February 25, 2011

Visitors!!!!!!!!

Grandma and Grandpa are coming to visit!! Yay!! I'm so excited!! And grandma likes to change diapers and feed baby boy.  I think she just likes to spend time with him, rather than change his diaper!  Anyway, I love having visitors.  It's so fun!  And it's the one time I actually clean.  And dust.  Boy do I have lots of dust bunnies.  Sometimes I think it's better if they just stay put.

I used to stress about visitors.  Now I excitedly anticipate them.  The chance to talk with adults!!  Oh joy!! And relax a bit.  I'm so very very very excited!  I keep looking at the clock and waiting for my phone call that says they are almost here.  Come on grandma and grandpa!!!!!!  It might also be that they're taking us out to eat.  That always gets me excited.

So if you're ever in the area and want to visit, please stop by!!  I'd love the company!! 

What's your favorite part of having visitors??

No comments:

Post a Comment