Friday, February 11, 2011

A blogging break...

For the past few days, I've taken a blogging break.  I just didn't have any creativity left in this mind of mine, so I figured instead of rambling, I'd take a few moments to myself.  That, and my child is a cranky monster and I decided to sleep.  Teeth are evil. 

So besides sleeping, I've also been catching up on my social life.  Since it has finally decided to (mostly) stop snowing or having poopy weather, we've been out and about.  Granted, one of the places has been the doctor's, we have had a play date and lunch with friends too.  And next week is already piling up with lots of fun!  Not to mention my massage scheduled for tomorrow... Merry Christmas to me!!!!!! I've got myself an awesome hubby who gets me awesome gift certificates...

So basically I've had a mental vacation.  And it's been lovely.  The sun is finally shining and I don't need to dress like I'm in Siberia (no offense, Sibera family members!).  My mood is definitely lifting since it feels like winter has finally decided it's over.  If it starts to snow again, you may hear my wailing wherever you live.  But I should be back in full blogging mode next week!

What is your favorite mental vacation??

1 comment:

  1. Favorite mental break: ;Usually 2 minutes on facebook, or chatting with the girls.

    Glad to know you are enjoying the sunshine, and an awesome hubby. Hope Jacob's teething improves.

    ReplyDelete