Thursday, February 3, 2011

The enemy: Bottles

Today is Post #101.  That means ya'll have been reading my posts for a way long time now.  Thanks guys!! It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside!

I'm neglecting something mildly important.  It's incredibly important to Jacob, and a pain to me.  Have you guessed what it is yet??  I have to wash bottles.  UGH.  I swear, I'm going to the store and buying 8 more bottles so I have to wash them less.  The problem is then I have more to wash when I wash them! UGH!  I think my pain problem began when I chose a bottle that came apart into six pieces.  That is a lot of pieces to clean.  I see these women washing bottles that have three parts.  I want to steal their bottles.  I'll replace them with my six-parter bottle.  Boo-yah!

I think if someone could invent a small dishwasher that would be primarily for bottles only.  That way the broccoli pieces wouldn't get stuck in the nipple, causing me to re-wash the bottles.  It would sit on my counter next to the formula and rice cereal cans and I could be lazy.  Because, frankly, I like being lazy.  So, someone invent that.  And hurry up.  I want to use it BEFORE Jacob is one!

I guess I better go.  I have approximately two hours before the next feeding.  Uggggggggh.  Bottles are my enemies!

What one invention could make your life easier??

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I hated washing bottles too. Luckily Emerson really didn't like them, so I didn't have to on a regular basis. And girl, get yourself some simpler bottles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily, you are so lucky!! And yes, I DO need simpler bottles!!!

    ReplyDelete