Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Well, hello Kentucky...

My hiatus from blogging is primarily due to the fact that my husband stole my computer.  Ok, technically it is his too.  But we all know the truth.  And I was not going into the other room while baby was sleeping.  That's just asking for it.  But thankfully he got home early this morning (1:45am!) so I now have my beloved computer back.  Thank goodness!

Some of you may be wondering where he went.  Well, let me answer that for you.  He had a job interview in Kentucky.  Yep, I said Kentucky.  I've tried to tell him a few times when he started applying that I wasn't willing to move.  But, since my child is my job, technically it's mobile.  And as a dear friend was once told, "Home is where your family is."  So basically I have no say.  Yep.  We definitely thought it would be better for Jacob and I to stay home, since it was an 8.5 hour drive and Josh needed to sleep before the interview.  As well as what we do for hours on end???

So we have about a month or more before we hear back.  My main decision is based on the caliber of restaurants in the area.  I've told Josh that there must be an Olive Garden.  And, there is!  Less than 5 minutes from campus.  Maybe this won't be so bad??  I feel like if I live in Kentucky I have to own a horse.  Forget that second car!  Jacob can hold on tight as we gallop down the road....

I need some words of wisdom, advice and experience!  What influences your decision to move???

No comments:

Post a Comment