Wednesday, January 18, 2012

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday we found out that we are having a little girl!!!  I am so over the moon about this news.  We had hoped for a girl, but would have been happy no matter what!  So now it's time to go buy all the cute headbands, etc. and pink clothes! Woohoo!!!

The one thing I'm worried about is those teenage years.  Although I bet you can't understand, I wasn't quite the sweetest teenage girl.  My mother was quite ready to ship me off to college.  I was a bit mean to her (ok, a lot mean to her!) and definitely had an opinion on everything.  I feel like Jacob is already starting down that road, and I can't imagine throwing another one into the mix who has even stronger opinions!

I'm thinking it might be best to just lock her in her room all Rapunzel style until she's 18 or the prince comes looking for her.  It might be safer that way anyway.  Then daddy doesn't have to threaten the boys that show up at the door.  I'm thinking that might work!  Alright, it won't, I know. 

So, here we go!  A big adventure is definitely headed our way.  And I think we're ready.  I guess we'll find out in 22 weeks!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment