Thursday, December 16, 2010

Mornings are evil...

We didn't have such a good sleeping night last night.  I think Jacob is teething??  I question it, because he's been "teething" for the last 3.5 months.  We'll see if this time something is actually produced.  Anyway, he woke up at 1:30 am in a screaming fit.  Let me tell you, that is the WORST way to wake up!  So we were up for about an hour working on getting him back to sleep.  I was so hopeful for sleeping until 8:00 am, but this is just a pipe dream.

So our next screaming fit was at 6:30 am.  I can't tell you how much I hate that time of the morning.  I don't even know if I can put it into words.  I thought I was becoming a morning person again, but I'm pretty sure I'm regressing.  When in high school, my parents were not allowed to speak to me until I had been up for an hour.  I'm pretty sure I reinstated that rule this morning.  I promised both Josh & Jacob that I would be selling them to the Russians today.  (Just in case you were wondering, I didn't.... yet.)

I can't seem to find a way to get happy in the morning.  Morning is for sleeping and quietness.  It's for sunshine and birds that don't require my voice.  And it's definitely NOT for babies who have learned how to blow raspberries while eating their oatmeal.  Oh how I want my mornings back!  I'm thinking maybe I should run to the other bed in the mornings and camp out for a bit.  The main problem?  My husband hates mornings too.

What is your favorite and/or least favorite part of mornings??

No comments:

Post a Comment