Wednesday, December 15, 2010

A new type of jeans...

I believe this is an idea I've thrown out with my sister-in-law a few times, but I think it's time to share it with my faithful readers.  The reason?  I do not have the ability to do this, and it's time SOMEONE gets out there and does it!  So this is my idea.

We need a new type of jeans.  I'm weary of calling them "mom jeans" as that ultimately throws you back to tapered leg, faded, high rising "mom jeans".  I'm thinking of a hipper, new jeans.  Jeans that every mom would wear.  Not because they are ugly, but because they do wonderous things to you.  Things that every woman dreams of.

  1. They would suck in your tummy.  Not enough that it brings the rest of your tummy above the pants, but enough that it looks like you never had a baby.  Hot.
  2. It would make your thighs look like they never expanded.  
  3. It would always stay the same shape.  I hate when you put pants on that are uber tight which stretch so much after wearing them for an hour that you need a belt to keep them up!
  4. When you turned to the side, it would make you look like a Size 2 again.  Or for the first time.  Whichever.
  5. I think they might have to reach up under your boobs just to keep things in place.  A bit uncomfortable, but that's ok.
Maybe these are really the maternity jeans.  But these would be better.  Because they'd suck things in, which obviously you can't do while pregnant.  So, if you are a designer, please start designing.  If you've heard of these, let me know where I can buy 829473 of them & give them to every mother I know. 

What would you add to the list???

No comments:

Post a Comment