Friday, September 17, 2010

I'll never figure this out!!!

It seems that as soon as I think everything is figured out, Jacob decides to switch it up on me. He used to sleep so good. Do you remember that post about how I was bored because he kept sleeping??? Yeah, that came back to bite me in the tushie.

He was going from 10pm to 6am without eating. Last night? 11am to 4am. And he woke up at 2am for a pacifier. I WANT TO SLEEP!!! It's almost depressing. It's easy for him because he can sleep during the day to make up for it. But me?? No can do!

I read some article that said you need 5 hours of consecutive sleep (here? http://parenting.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/07/23/parents-losing-sleep/) in order to function. I used to have that. And now it's GONE. Gone. Gone with the wind... Sigh.

I think he wants to keep me on my toes. He doesn't want his dear mommy to think she's got this thing figured out. So, what will be next?? We did growth spurts, so is this teething????? I HOPE NOT!!

What thing do you think you have figured out and then it just gets all jumbled up???

1 comment:

  1. There are more growth spurts...and, I can say that as soon as you brag about something good your baby is doing, he/she will stop that day! At least it seems that way. Take a few naps during the day like he does...you'll get through! It won't be forever! : )

    ReplyDelete