Thursday, September 16, 2010

So very forgetful...

Yesterday I had an idea of what to write today. And then, when I woke up this morning, I had NO idea what it was. Absolutely none! Sigh... What is causing this? Why does it happen? Sigh...

A close friend called it "mom-nesia". Oh, how true that is! It seems that as soon as I got pregnant, the brain went out the window. I used to be able to rely on it so heavily, and now I can't! I can't remember simple words, I can't remember what I was doing two minutes ago, and I can't remember where I put things! Half of the time I feel like I'm walking in a fog!

So, will it ever come back? Will I ever have a brain again? I feel like my child should be smart because he took half of my brain cells!! I just hope he took the good ones and not the bad ones... HA!

So, what thing do you think you've lost? Do you still have your memory/mind/intelligence???

1 comment:

  1. This is SO true! I used to be able to remember everything (much to my husband's dismay)...now not so much (much to my husband's delight). I think that we, as mothers become so focused on the needs of our baby that everything else goes right out the window. That and we are sleep deprived!

    ReplyDelete