Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Why I wake up in the morning...

The only reason I used to wake up in the morning was to go to work. And half the time, I stayed in my comatose sleeping state until approximately noon. It became so different after I had Jacob. I actually was ok with waking up! Now, don't get me wrong, I don't entirely enjoy it. But, I have a reason now to actually open my eyes. This is my reason:


If I'm having a bad day or he's being particularly grumpy, I just want to give up! But, then, the moment he shows me his upper gums and does his little laugh, I can do it. It's so amazing how that little smile just makes everything worthwhile!!

So, what is it that makes you get through the day??

And, a mad shout out to my dear friend who is in LABOR!! Many prayers for a safe and quick delivery!!

1 comment:

  1. A cup of Coffee! It being Fall! My Family! Jesus!! And waking up for a cup of coffee. :-)

    ReplyDelete