Monday, November 15, 2010

Bruises everywhere...

Honestly, I'm afraid people are going to think Josh is hitting me. If you know Josh, you KNOW that's not true!!!! I could beat him up any day of the week :-D. So, anyway, back to the bruises. Yesterday, I found a black and blue mark on my arm. I cannot for the life of me remember where or when I got this bruise. Ugggh.

So it takes me back to my pregnancy days. For most of my life, I have been a klutz. And it never got better. In fact, it got worse. While pregnant, I would run into doors, walls, whatever was in front of me. Don't worry, I apologized to Jacob! I think I just didn't know how big I was. At least, that makes me feel better about things.

But now, I still run into things. And Jacob isn't in my belly. So, what gives???? Did I lose my depth perception? Just yesterday I almost fell trying to open the blinds. Yes, you read it right. Opening the blinds. Seriously, how can one almost fall doing that?!?!? I just keep hoping somehow I get my balance back and lose this klutziness!!!!

What thing did you run into lately??

2 comments:

  1. It's not going to happen. You have Godfrey blood running through your veins. :-)

    ReplyDelete