Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Seasoned Moms!!!!

This is a call-out for my seasoned mommies. I have had so many people tell me they read my blog, but that they don't post any comments. Sure, that's ok. But, do you realize, WE NEED YOU?!?! You, my friend, have been through this. You know what to do. Sure, your youngest may be writing this blog, or you may only have one child at home, but it's time you give us young-un's advice!

I was having a conversation with my dear aunt, where she has determined she is not cool enough to be posting comments. Wait a minute!!!!! You've had three children who all have turned out remarkably well (right??) and I need your advice! And, mother, you need to be giving advice too! How are we young ones supposed to do this if we don't see the end result? If we don't know that others have survived and lived to tell about it?!?

So, since I ask advice from my mother on a daily basis, I want advice from every momma, old and young! New or experienced! And if I don't get it, I'm coming to find you. I promise! And then I'm giving you my child for a night and taking a nap....

Do you promise to comment??

1 comment:

  1. Love you, Liz! You're doing a great job with Jacob! I'll chime in when I get a chance! : )

    ReplyDelete