Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I love me some errands!

Well, last night, I didn't sleep. Jacob was up at 2am... oh well. Once a night isn't too bad!! But mommy was very excited because daddy has the day off!! Yay for voting!! I was pretty stoked to have some help for the day and someone else to love on sweet Jacob all day!

So we decided to take a trip and get some errands done. We visited daddy's office, went to AutoZone and Target. And you know what, I had a blast!! I was chatting with my sister-in-law at AutoZone. She didn't want to interrupt, but I was a-ok since what woman enjoys AutoZone?!?! And we were commenting how even though that's not a place we enjoy, we enjoy being out of the house! Oh how true that is!! To be in the sunshine, and not looking at my four walls, it was just great.

I never thought I would love errands so much. I even love grocery shopping! Except the sweating that occurs when dragging the groceries in... hahaha. There's just something so therapeutic with the outside world! And being in nature... mmmmm!! Ok, now I want to go back outside again!!

What is your favorite errand to run and why?!

No comments:

Post a Comment