Friday, October 8, 2010

Child personalities...

So at MOPS yesterday, we talked about our personalities. And one question that came up was how your personality affected the relationship you have with your child and their personality. It got me thinking about Jacob's personality, even though he can't talk yet!! Will he take after me, his dad or will he be a combination of both of us???

Already I see parts of both of us! When he stubbornly says he will not go to sleep, that is definitely his mom. And then, when he takes his time rolling over and thinking it through, that is definitely his dad. When his bottle won't come fast enough, definitely his mom! And when sports are on and Jacob can't tear his eyes away, that is definitely his daddy!

So as I see this little baby growing into a little boy, I constantly wonder what traits and what personality he'll have. Truthfully, I hope he has more of his father's persona than mine!! But either way, I cannot wait to see the personality he has as he grows. Like every parent, I hope he is loving and kind but has the ability to stick up for himself and be independent. Well, here we go!

Does your child have your personality, your significant others, or a mix??

No comments:

Post a Comment