Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Playing is fun!!

Today was a play date with two lovely women in my homegroup and their babes! Oh what fun! After they realized I should never plan a play date again (a park at 50 degrees and wet is not a good idea...), we had an awesome time at the Burger King play area! I have to admit, I LOVE play areas. I think I love them more than kids.

Honestly, part of me thinks I had a child so I can go in ball pits and go on slides again. Seriously, it is THAT much fun! So when the one child wanted to go on the slide, I easily volunteered to go with her. Oh my goodness, I want to be a kid again! Why do we not have a ball pit for adults?? Or a jungle gym for adults?? I guess it might be weird...

So, as I am up near the helicopter, a manager walks in with one of his employees. I almost died. I hid behind the little girl and wanted for him to disappear. When he did, I yelled down, "Did we get in trouble?" Is there something about a kids area that makes me feel like I'm in trouble again??? I am a mom now! I should not be afraid of a Burger King manager!!!!

If you need a chuckle today, just picture me hiding in the play area from a Burger King manager.

Are there times you feel like you're going to get yelled at, even though you're not a kid anymore???

1 comment:

  1. I'm totally reading these posts backwards and catching myself up. This is making me laugh! I guess we know where Jacob is going to have one of his birthday parties.

    ReplyDelete