Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I HATE SHOTS!!

Ugh. This has been a very bad day in the Ridley household. As you can see, this blog is a bit late. That is because I have a clingy, feverish baby on my hands who won't nap! He's been running a fever since last night and we've been working the tylenol. But just when I thought the fever was over (this afternoon), it came back full force tonight. FRUSTRATION!! Why do they do this to us parents?!?!?!?!

Really, isn't there a better way to take care of these shots?? And, can't they figure out how to give them and protect them without making them grumpy and angry?!?! You should have seen the color of Jacob's face! It seriously was purple...

So we went back to the doctor today because this morning it was really, really high (101.8)... and they said it's normal. UGH. If it doesn't go away in 48 hours I have to call back. Since it's still around, we'll see if it goes away tomorrow. Blah blah blah. And the worst part?? I can't make it better. I can hold, cuddle, rock, etc. but I can't take away his pain. Oh I wish I could!!!!!!!!

What is your least favorite part of shots?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment