Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Full Moon = Crazy Baby??

If you've been pregnant, you know that a full moon *may* cause labor (I think it's an old myth but it seems to actually happen)! I'd like to start a new myth. I think a full moon causes a crazy baby!! Example 1 - Jacob. He was a fuss bucket yesterday! Example 2 - My nephew. He was screaming his head off for no reason yesterday. Example 3 - Everyone else's babies who didn't sleep last night.

Ok, I may be stretching this a bit. But really, it seems like there is something in the universe making babies crazy! The one good thing is it's over already. I have my sweet, sleeping, happy baby back. YES. I'm ecstatic! And those with fussy babies 24-7?? You are totally my hero's! Yesterday was a day I hope to forget very soon!!

Was your baby fussy yesterday?? What was the worst thing he/she did???

2 comments:

  1. just make sure you are always saying "fuss bucket" and not mixing the letters up, y'know, trading the 'f' for a 'b' ... :O

    and people of all ages are affected by full moons...especially the really crazy ones ;)

    (this is laurissa by the way)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh well...lydias been like that ALL WEEK! i even called the dr and they upped her dose of zantac!!! hmmmmm...liz, i wonder if you are on to something here??

    ReplyDelete