Friday, October 29, 2010

Getting stared down...

Lately, Jacob has been staring at me. Usually, only when I have food. I think he wants some. HA. This morning, as I was eating my breakfast (which only my mother will know what I had... keep it a secret, mom!), Jacob started lunging for it. Really?!?! I eventually had to move it out of his line of sight to make him stop. What happened to my baby?!?

We started oatmeal today (of course, with our ped's permission). He's been on rice cereal for reflux for awhile, but when I tried to spoon-feed him with it yesterday, he wouldn't take any. So, today, we tried oatmeal! It actually went pretty well! It just seems that Jacob is growing up way too fast. He's no longer willing to lay on the floor for hours, he wants to sit or stand up. He's very vocal about how he feels, and he loves to giggle and smile.

I know I wrote in another post about being content with where they are right now. And how I couldn't imagine anyone wanting to go back to the baby stage. Now? I miss my baby!! I guess this is why people have more than one?? No promises, Grandma!!

At what point did you realize that your little boy/girl was not so little anymore???

No comments:

Post a Comment