Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I don't wanna play!

Today, I don't want to play. I want to curl up in a ball with a good book in front of a fireplace and sip on some cappuccino. Mmmmm. I could seriously get lost in this little dream of a day!!! Some quietness, a little light music in the background. Yes please!

Unfortunately, I don't get to do that anymore. And neither do you, momma. I guess I should feel better that there's other people out there getting showers in 10 minutes and going potty while the little one is screaming. But someone how, it just doesn't!

I want a day off. I want a day without any crying, without any spit-up. I want a day to myself. A day to do all the things I want too. To enjoy a quiet, calm household. I only have approximately 18 years. And that's if we don't have another kid. Oh boy.

What would you do if you had a day to yourself???

1 comment:

  1. I will be throwing myself an "I'm not breastfeeding anymore" all day "day to myself" party in early December...I think all Mommy's should do this "day out" for whatever reason at least twice a year. Do it on a Saturday so Daddy can take over.

    ReplyDelete