Monday, October 4, 2010

Your hair is everywhere...

Dashboard Confessional anyone?? Yes?? Yes??

I keep singing this song every morning/afternoon/evening as I find hairs in my child's hands, on blankets, and by the sink. It is seriously disgusting! And yes, I do vacuum and clean!! I have to admit, I'm secretly thrilled that my hair is falling out. Thrilled! Why??

When you become pregnant, some hormone makes your hair stop falling out, becomes more voluminous (is that a word?), and thicker. Really, I do not need it. Honestly! I kept hoping maybe I would be an exception, but the hair stopped falling out. It wasn't by the sink, on the floor, etc. It was crazy!!

And then, about a week and a half ago, it started falling out. Some people say it falls out in clumps. Mine hasn't done that yet, but it's definitely coming out!! It's all over the shower floor every day. And I'm thrilled!! My husband is not so thrilled.

Were you excited about your hair falling out or saddened??

No comments:

Post a Comment