Monday, October 25, 2010

Cooking everywhere!!

Lately, I've had this bug. It's this odd craving to cook. Yes, if you know me, that is a VERY odd craving! I made a roast on Friday, meatballs on Saturday, muffins, cookies, filling... what is wrong with me?! Really, what is it?! I never, ever cooked like this. Maybe it's now that I'm a mom I feel like I need to do this. That it's my requirement as a mother. Even though Jacob doesn't eat, and the one who does has been around for 3 1/2 years! Ha...

So today, I got an email about a recipe exchange. And I have to admit, I kind of took it with a grain of salt. I've tried to do this before, and I got ONE response. ONE. Seriously?! That thing says I should get 36 responses!!!!!!!! Apparently I am doing something terribly wrong! And then I think about all of the cookbooks I've never touched on my shelf. Do I really need 36 more recipes that I'll never make???

What is it that makes us want recipes even if we'll never use them?? Granted, I've used one or two that was recommended. But, for the most part, I make what I've eaten and enjoyed. My recommendation?? Instead of sending emails for recipes, let's send meals. That way, I'll know whether or not I want you recipe. Ok? Ok.

What is your favorite thing to eat?? Let me know if you need my address... :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment