Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Linea nigra aka my belly looks weird...

For those of you not yet blessed with being pregnant, linea nigra (latin for black line - how nice to dress it up fancy) is a dark line that goes from underneath your boobs to your pelvic region. Wikepedia has pictures too... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linea_nigra

You develop this lovely line throughout your pregnancy, and the closer you are to "popping", the darker the line gets. For some reason, I decided that the line would completely disappear as soon as I gave birth. Jacob would come out, the line would go away, everything would be perfect. Right?? Wrong. Very wrong.

In fact, that stupid little line is still there. Do you know what I heard?? It can last up to a YEAR. And for some people, it NEVER goes away. Are you kidding me?!?!?!?! Some people said they could rub it off. Yes, we are all desperate to get this line gone. Did I try it? You better believe it!! And it didn't work. Ugh.

I think I'm destined to have linea nigra for the rest of my life.

Do you still have your linea nigra? If not, when did it go away???

No comments:

Post a Comment