Friday, January 28, 2011

I haven't left my apartment since Tuesday...

Yep, that's right.  I have been inside my apartment since Tuesday.  And I have no plans to leave today.  I do have to leave tomorrow, so I'm preparing.  I thought for sure this would make me go crazy.  And honestly, I am completely ok with it!  I am warm, cozy and comfortable.  I don't have chapped lips and dried hands, either!  I promise you, this is the BEST part of being a stay-at-home mom!

Sure, I have an opportunity or two to go outside.  I could make a snowman, take out the trash, clean off the other car that's not being used, etc.  Instead, I'll stay inside.  It's wicked cold out there!  I always chuckle when people on facebook write how cold it is outside and I haven't been out in days.  I have no idea what it's like out there!! I'm sure this will change once Jacob becomes old enough to go to school.  I won't be able to just stay inside for 4 days in a row.

For now, I will relish in the fact that I've been inside for days.  My teeth haven't chattered and I haven't been so cold my boogies froze in my nose (too much? sorry...).   I love having the choice of leaving my apartment or not.  And I like that choice!  I don't have to drive in the snow if I don't want to, and I like that!!

Anyone else stay inside for many days in a row???

No comments:

Post a Comment