Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Time to Upgrade!

 On our shopping trip, we headed to Target yesterday for an upgrade.  It seems the baby carseat that once held a tiny baby in it is now too small.  It's time to upgrade.

We went from little to big:




















Dang, that kid is cute!! Anyway, it made me quit nostalgic.  Yes, I knew he would grow up.  But in my new mommy state, I figured it would take FOREVER.  And here we are, buying a big kid car seat.  Sigh.  This is the one we bought if you're searching for one!  I just don't know what to do with myself now.  He's almost crawling (more like scooting) and only wants to stand up.  What happened to this itty bitty baby of mine??

I guess the one good thing about growing up is he's a lot more fun.  Yes, it is absolutely wonderful to snuggle an itty bitty, but playing now is so much more rewarding.  And when we hang out with kids older than him, I just CANNOT wait to see how much more fun he'll become!  Let's just hope he soon learns to crawl/walk so he stops getting mad all the time!

When did you realize that your baby was growing old way too quickly??

No comments:

Post a Comment