Monday, January 24, 2011

My favorite place...

Lately, it seems that the grocery store has become my favorite place to be at.  I only say this because I'm there at least once a week.  I feel like I am perpetually making a shopping list and forever begging Josh for the car or some free time to get there.  How is it that I need to go to the store so often?!?  Maybe it's my new obsession with Chocolate milk...

I seem to find new obsessions quite often.  For awhile, it was oreo cookies.  But then I kept getting fatter, so I'm trying to stop that obsession.  For awhile it was wraps, onions, chips, etc.  Now it's chocolate milk.  So now I have to go to the store, because the gallon of chocolate milk I bought last Tuesday didn't make it a week.  I'd like to place complete blame on Josh, but we all know that's not true!

I try to act like it's because I forgot to get butter or that I don't have enough eggs.  Sometimes I try to pretend it's because there's nothing to make (even though I have about 20 hot dogs in the freezer).  And, let's be honest, if I can get out for a bit by myself, I will totally do that!  The only problem is coming home with the receipt.  Eeeeek.  Talk about getting in trouble! 

Today's defense?  I need fruit for Jacob.  And chocolate milk for me.

How often do you go to the grocery store???

No comments:

Post a Comment